BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

31 weeks

I missed taking a picture and posting last week, but here's a picture from today at 31 weeks. Looks like I have a basketball attached to by abdomen. He's just as active as ever. I've started to have Braxton Hick's contractions occasionally. I expected them to be painful, but it's more uncomfortable than anything. BabyCenter.com says he's 16" long and 3.3 lbs this week and is getting ready for a growth spurt. When I went to the doctor last week I had gained 5lbs in the past 3 weeks. Although I should be gaining around a pound a week, the doctor wasn't concerned since I hadn't gained much in the beginning. I'm now up to 13 lbs of total weight gain.

My parents came to visit the weekend before last. We had a great time just hanging out. James started working on the nursery this weekend. He has the wall framed it, light switch moved, wall insulated and drywall up. He makes so much progress once he sets his mind on something. Once it's done I'll be sure to post before, during and after pictures like I did with the bathroom reno. My first baby shower is this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment